The Green Gecko Holiday Home - Ashburton
All cleaning is carried out by us. We charge a "One-off" cleaning fee, that is, it is charged once regardless of your length of stay whether it be 1 night or 6 months.
The BBQ must be cleaned by the guests after use, otherwise a $30 cleaning fee will be charged.
During your stay with us in Ashburton it is your responsibility to remove all rubbish before your departure. Any rubbish left in the Green Gecko House, Flat or Meg's Place holiday homes found after your stay will be removed at your cost.
Ashburton District Council rubbish bags can be purchased from the Allenton Four Square for $10 for 5 bags. Collection day is Wednesday. Rubbish bags and recycling bins are to be put out on the roadside kerb early Wednesday mornings. This is the responsibility of the guests unless other arrangements have been made.
We do not allow any pets at the Green Gecko Holiday Home, Flat or Meg's Place.
Smoking is prohibited in the Green Gecko Holiday Home, Apartment or Meg's Place.
If guests create any unwanted odours in the house during their stay we reserve the right to have the house cleaned including but not limited to dry cleaning drapes and fittings in an effort to remove unwanted odours at the guests expense.
Should we find animal hair or odour inside the premises at the time of inspecting the home the guest will be liable for any costs associated in remedial work required. The guest is also liable for any damage caused by pets in the property during their stay.
- The Ashburton Holiday Home guest is liable for damages Malicious or Accidental to any property or contents of the property incurred during their stay.
- It is your responsibility to inspect your accommodation and report any damage immediately to us upon arrival.
- By signing this contract you accept full responsibility for any charges for the accommodation during your stay in Ashburton.
- You accept full responsibility for any damage to the Green Gecko Holiday Home / Green Gecko Flat / Meg's Place (cross out irrelevant accommodation) both malicious or accidental by myself or any guest(s) or visitor to the property(s) during our stay and accept that any remaining balance can be charged on your credit card or invoiced directly should a credit card not be provided.
- Should you loose any of the keys to the accommodation then the guests will be held responsible for the replacement costs of the keys and may be also held liable for the costs of replacing locks if deemed necessary to replace.
A inventory list of items in this house is kept. You as guest will be charged for any items noted as either missing or broken after your departure.
The security of the accommodation during your stay is your responsibility. If anything belonging to the Green Gecko Holiday Home, Flat or Meg's Place is stolen during your stay and this lost could have been prevented, that is the house was left insecure. You as guest will be held financially liable for either replacement cost or payment of the insurance excess.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the owners of this accommodation provider, The Green Gecko Holiday Home, Flat or Meg's Place.
Our failure or delay in exercising or enforcing any right or provision of these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these terms remain in full force and effect.
If you are not satisfied with your accommodation upon your arrival, please contact us immediately to endeavour to rectify the problem(s). Remember our accommodation is unique to us and if your request is reasonable please contact us immediately to rectify then. Please not that after your stay in our accommodation is too late to report unsatisfactory stay and no compensation or discount will be offered or given.
I have read and accept the conditions listed in this document and agree to being held solely responsible for any outstanding charges owing as a result of our stay. I authorise the owners of the Green Gecko Holiday Home, Flat and Meg's Place to charge any costs, fees or expenses incurred during our stay to our account or credit or debit card.
DRIVERS LICENSE NUMBER:
MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER:
CREDIT CARD COMPANY:
NAME ON CREDIT CARD:
CREDIT CARD NUMBER:
CREDIT CARD EXPIRY DATE:
ACCOMMODATION ASHBURTON - THE GREEN GECKO HOLIDAY HOME - ASHBURTON, NZ.