Prior to your departure ensure the following has been completed:
We take pride in the presentation of our holiday home and go to great lengths to ensure that it is clean and tidy before your arriving. A clean and tidy house all goes towards helping make your stay in The Green Gecko a comfortable.
- Clean bathroom (s) - shower and hand basin.
- Clean toilet (s) - inclusive of seat, inside and outside bowl.
- Vacuum ALL carpets and wash ALL vinyl floors.
- Clean out and wipe down the Fridge and Freezer. Remove all foodstuffs e.g. milk in fridge, from the property and dispose of it appropriately.
- Ensure ALL dishes are washed and put away in the appropriate place. Report ANY breakages or faults to us prior to departure.
- Oven - clean the top of the stove, removing any trace of overspills from the elements and under the rings. Wipe out the interior of the oven, inclusive of the front door, removing any trace of overspills.
- Ensure all windows are closed.
- Ensure the sofa covers and cushions are left neat and tidy.
- Ensure all bedding is left neat and tidy.
- Remove all rubbish from the home. Only leave any rubbish from the home in the recycling bin or official Ashburton rubbish bags on the road side kerb in front of the home on the morning of the rubbish pick up day (Wednesday). Otherwise remove all rubbish and dispose of either at the Ashburton Refuge station or by taking away with you.
- Wipe any marks and dust from the glass doors, windows, TV, coffee table, etc....
The Golden Rule: LEAVE THE HOUSE AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND IT!
ACCOMMODATION ASHBURTON - THE GREEN GECKO HOLIDAY HOME